Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://dspace.ucuenca.edu.ec/handle/123456789/30524
Title: Factores asociados a hemorragia digestiva alta en pacientes de gastroenterología. Hospital José Carrasco Arteaga. Cuenca. 2016-2017. Estudio de casos y controles
Authors: Almeida Alvarado, Jhoanna Cristina
metadata.dc.contributor.advisor: Benítez Pardo, Fernando Vinicio
metadata.dc.contributor.assessor: Morales Sanmartín, Jaime Rodrigo
Keywords: HEMORRAGIA DIGESTIVA ALTA
FACTORES ASOCIADOS
CASOS Y CONTROLES
HOSPITAL JOSE CARRASCO ARTEAGA
Issue Date: 2018
metadata.dc.ucuenca.paginacion: 67 p.
metadata.dc.description.city: 
Cuenca
Series/Report no.: MEDMI;76
metadata.dc.type: masterThesis
Abstract: 
Introduction: upper gastrointestinal bleeding is a frequent problem with mortality of 14%; by knowing the factors associated with this pathology, strategies can be established to reduce and reduce morbidity and mortality. Objectives: to determine the factors associated with High Digestive Hemorrhage in Gastroenterology patients of the José Carrasco Arteaga Hospital. Cuenca 2016-2017. Methods: an analytical study of cases and controls was carried out, the population included 129 cases and 129 controls, calculated with the following restrictions: confidence level: 95%, margin of error 5%, case control relation: 1-1; the same form was applied to the two groups; The results were analyzed using the Chi square test, Odds Ratio, 95% CI, a significance <0.05 and multivariate analysis using the binary logistic regression test. Results: the majority of patients were elderly (56.6%) male (73.6%), when analyzing the factors associated with upper gastrointestinal bleeding, an association with alcohol consumption was found (OR:6.59, CI:3.14-13.81, p:0.0001), tobacco (OR:2.58, CI:1.24-5.35, p:0.015), non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (OR:2.27 , CI:1.23-4.18, p:0.011), aldosterone antagonists (OR:5.91, CI:1.28-27.26, p:0.019), Helicobacter Pylori (OR:2,23, CI:1,15-4,32, p:0,023), esophageal varices (OR:15,03, IC:4,48-50,41, p:0,0001), variceal size (p:0.001), and cirrhosis (OR:10.74, CI:3.68-31.35, p:0.0001); in the multivariate analysis, a relationship was found with alcohol, tobacco, non-steroidal anti-inflammatories, selective inhibitors of serotonin reuptake, and Helicobacter Pylori. Conclusions: The consumption of alcohol, tobacco, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, aldosterone antagonists, Helicobacter pylori, esophageal varices, variceal size and cirrhosis are associated with upper gastrointestinal bleeding.
Description: 
Introducción: la hemorragia digestiva alta es un problema frecuente con mortalidad del 14%; al conocer los factores asociados a esta patología, se pueden establecer estrategias para disminuir y reducir la morbi-mortalidad. Objetivos: determinar los factores asociados a Hemorragia Digestiva Alta en los pacientes de Gastroenterología del Hospital José Carrasco Arteaga. Cuenca 2016-2017. Métodos: se realizó un estudio analítico de casos y controles, la población incluyó 129 casos y 129 controles, calculados con las siguientes restricciones: nivel de confianza: 95%, margen de error 5%, relación caso control: 1-1; se aplicó el mismo formulario a los dos grupos; los resultados se analizaron mediante la prueba de chi cuadrado, Odds Ratio, IC 95%, una significancia <0.05 y análisis multivariado mediante la prueba de regresión logística binaria. Resultados: la mayoría de pacientes son adultos mayores (56,6%) de sexo masculino (73,6%), al analizar los factores asociados a hemorragia digestiva alta se encontró asociación con el consumo de alcohol (OR:6,59, IC:3,14-13,81, p:0,0001), tabaco (OR:2,58, IC:1,24-5,35, p:0,015), antinflamatorios no esteroideos (OR:2,27, IC:1,23-4,18, p:0,011), antagonistas de la aldosterona (OR:5,91, IC:1,28-27,26, p:0,019), Helicobacter Pylori (OR:2,23, IC:1,15 - 4,32, p:0,023), várices esofágicas (OR:15,03, IC:4,48-50,41, p:0,0001), tamaño variceal (p:0,001), y cirrosis (OR:10,74, IC:3,68-31,35, p:0,0001); en el análisis multivariado se encontró relación con el alcohol, tabaco, antiinflamatorios no esteroideos, inhibidores selectivos de recaptación de serotonina, y Helicobacter Pylori. Conclusiones: El consumo de alcohol, tabaco, antinflamatorios no esteroideos, antagonistas de la aldosterona, Helicobacter Pylori, várices esofágicas, tamaño variceal y cirrosis se asocian con hem
metadata.dc.description.degree: 
Especialista en Medicina Interna
URI: http://dspace.ucuenca.edu.ec/handle/123456789/30524
Appears in Collections:Tesis Especializaciones

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
TESIS.pdfTexto completo2.04 MBAdobe PDFView/Open


This item is protected by original copyright



Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

 

Centro de Documentacion Regional "Juan Bautista Vázquez"

Biblioteca Campus Central Biblioteca Campus Salud Biblioteca Campus Yanuncay
Av. 12 de Abril y Calle Agustín Cueva, Telf: 4051000 Ext. 1311, 1312, 1313, 1314. Horario de atención: Lunes-Viernes: 07H00-21H00. Sábados: 08H00-12H00 Av. El Paraíso 3-52, detrás del Hospital Regional "Vicente Corral Moscoso", Telf: 4051000 Ext. 3144. Horario de atención: Lunes-Viernes: 07H00-19H00 Av. 12 de Octubre y Diego de Tapia, antiguo Colegio Orientalista, Telf: 4051000 Ext. 3535 2810706 Ext. 116. Horario de atención: Lunes-Viernes: 07H30-19H00